Invest and Earn at PLUGGLE.COM.PH

"INVEST to get something in return." This is always what I said to myself to motivate me.

7th day in my PLUGGLE
Currently I have 2,700 and requested for cash out. I've been receiving a lot of inquiries lately since I started my pluggle story. I've shared this in some groups, created a blog and posted here. Guys, I would like to apologize if I can't reply directly since I am working as well and please note we have 4 hours difference from Phils to Dubai, so I hope you understand just incase I can't reply immediately. But rest assured that I will reply to your messages whenever I have free time and not so busy in my work.

For those who are asking about this, kindly be informed this is not for free. You need to have an ACTIVATION CODE in order to start the business. In every business there's always capital so consider this as an investment since Im pretty sure you will get something in return, it will even double or triple your investment. I swear!

ACTIVATION FEE is worth 1000pesos thats for 1 code only so that means its only for you. Once you will be activated then thats the time you will get the bonuses same as what I have on the screenshot (daily logins). Make sure to share this in other people so they'll be your downline and get bonuses from them. This is same like networking.

WAYS TO EARN

1. SIGN UP BONUS - Earn 100php from your first sign-up (no invites).
2. FOLLOWS BONUS - Earn 100php for every activation of your invites per entry.
3. PERSONAL LOGIN BONUS - Earn 100php from your daily login maximum 12 days (no invites).
4. GROUP LOGIN BONUS - Earn 60php for every login of your 1st level invites and 40php from 2nd level invites.
5. LEVELING BONUS - Earn 400php for every pair in your left group and right group (1 pair per level).

6. PAIRING BONUS - Earn 100php for every pair in your left group and right group (unlimited pairs-maximum 3,000php per day)

You can SIGN UP NOW and ACTIVATE your ACCOUNT, CLICK the LINK Below
https://pluggle.com.ph/register?aff=tovlja48

For more info please message me

#myplugglestory
#queenieplugglestory
#invest
#extraincome


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIGN UP AND ACTIVATE - PLUGGLE.COM.PH

HOW TO WITHDRAW/CASHOUT YOUR EARNINGS IN PLUGGLE?